Angband Releases: 3.0.3
- Source code
- Windows and extra Windows bits
- DOS and extra DOS bits
- Mac OS X, PPC or 68k, and extra Mac bits
- RISC OS
Version 3.0.3 was released on 26th January 2003 by Robert Rühlmann, and fixed a few niggly bugs.
- Reduced the size of the 32x32 tiles bitmap. The smaller bitmap should fix the problem on older Windows versions (Windows 95 and 98) with restrictions of the maximal bitmap size . The tiles are available as a separate download from: ftp://clockwork.dementia.org/angband/Extra/graf-32x32-302.zip
- Fixed a bug in the text-output routines used for character dumps that sometimes introduced bogus output. (reported by Pasi Vartiainen)
- Fixed a wrong entry in the template for the X11 startup shell script. ("Mynstral")
- Fixed the display of *slays* in character dumps. (Matthias Kurzke)
- The "It might have hidden powers." message will now displayed in the character dumps. This makes it easier to see if an artifact or ego-item with random abilities has already been *identified*.
- Curses on unidentified items are no longer revealed in character dumps or in the output of the 'Inspect' command.
- Fixed a typo - "intellegence". (Greg Stark)
- Updated the DOS version to compile with the latest version of the Allegro library.